CEO - RED FORK
2016 to present
• Developed high-impact strategies to target new business opportunities and markets. Successfully supervised the overall activity of three ongoing projects:
• Healthy Meal Standard nutrition quality management system (NQMS) (https://healthymealstandard.eu), EU certification mark
• Establishing and management of the Nutrition Centre in Zagreb (https://centar.redfork.hr) for nutrition consulting, education and school nutrition projects
• Project planning and organizing now yearly NutriComm conference (https://nutricomm2018.redfork.hr), connecting
experts from IT, tourism, education and marketing R&D
• ICT application: Healthy Meal App, a smart app for creating menus for special dietary needs
• R&D project: Development of personalized dietary supplements using 3D technology
IT Department – Level 2/3 helpdesk - Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology
First point of contact for 260 employees, and over 700 students
• Performed remote troubleshooting when applicable (remote
areas of faculty e.g. other cities)
• Maintaining hardware and software, network (switch,
Hands on experience in swapping and installing various hardwarecomponents (PSU, GPU, CPU, HDD, MBO, RAM etc.) andtroubleshooting errors with old and new hardware
• AntiMalware planning – Designing a plan to defend against raising threats from Internet like phishing i Ransomware
• I was a mentor to a high school graduate related to informationtechnology
• Technical advisory and support for public procurement
• Audio/video work during graduations
• Member of commision for the implementation of GDPR
• Member of the team for MOZVAG app
• Member of the team for creation and implementation of IT orders
IT professional - Sparkle d.o.o.
• Designing and maintaining web pages based on WordPress,which included installation and optimization of WP platform,aswell as plugins.
• Learned a lot about FrontEnd (CSS, HTML), and BackEnd (mostly working within Cpanel environment).
Deck Cadet - CMA CGM
• Stationed on a ship, the CMA CGM MAGELLAN 13300 TEU
My duties/achivements involved:
• Supervision of loading/unloading cargo
• Various tasks on the bridge and deck, assistant to the Captainand First Mate.
• Maintaining various IT and other equipment including VSAT,Xchange box, Doppler, SpeedLog etc.
• Upgraded our VSAT hardware with new software to resolvesome technical issues we were having in remote areas
• Developed a better system for distributing ship wide Internetfor the crew
• Various educations to the crew about fair use of Internetwhile onboard
• Reduced unnecessary paperwork using available tools in ships computer systems
• Various administrative work
• Familiar with INMARSAT satellite systems and hardware
Algebra University Zagreb
System and network administrator – specialist
Minim singulis pariatur. De eram exercitation, cillum admodum non expetendis. Te qui sunt mandaremus.